The Sopranos: Road to Respect is a video game based on the HBO series The Sopranos. It was released on November 7, 2006 exclusively for the PlayStation 2. It was published by THQ Inc. and developed by 7 Studios.
The storyline takes place sometime during the fifth and sixth season. The player takes on the role of Joey LaRocca, the illegitimate son of the late Salvatore "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero, as he makes his way through the family ranks.
A Limited Edition version of the game was also released that included a poster, a bonus DVD with behind-the-scenes footage, and a special commemorative booklet.
Voice Cast Edit
- James Gandolfini as Tony Soprano
- Michael Imperioli as Christopher Moltisanti
- Tony Sirico as Paulie Gualtieri
- Steven Van Zandt as Silvio Dante
- Robert Iler as A.J. Soprano
- Vincent Pastore as Salvatore "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero
- Joseph R. Gannascoli as Vito Spatafore
- Christian Maelen as Joey LaRocca
- Monica Keena as Trishelle
- Robert Castanzo as Angelo
- Anthony DeSando as Reggie
- ↑ IGN.com - The Sopranos: Road to Respect Review
- ↑ "The Sopranos: Road to Respect Collector's Edition - PlayStation 2". Amazon. Amazon.com, Inc., 1996-2017. Web. 10 Mar. 2017.
- ↑ "The Sopranos: Road to Respect (Video Game 2006) - Full Cast & Crew". IMDb. IMDb.com, Inc., 1990-2017. Web. 10 Mar. 2017.