The driveway and the connected garage. The backyard with a pool.
- The first floor: the Family Room (living room), the kitchen, the area between the Family Room and the kitchen, the dining room, and a bathroom.
- The second floor: Carmela and Tony's bedroom, A.J.'s room, Meadow's room, and some bathrooms.
Some weapons are hidden in one hollowed-out Roman column, including an AK-47 and a grenade.
The Family RoomEdit
The living room. The biggest room, it joins the kitchen without any walls or doors.
The Christmas tree is placed here.
Some of the books in the shelves are:
- Crime Times Three (a compilation of three detective novels - Cover Her Face, A Mind to Murder, and Shroud for a Nightingale) by P. D. James.
- The Sicilian by Mario Puzo
- The Scorpio Illusion by Robert Ludlum
- God Does Play Dice: The Autobiography of a Holocaust Survivor by Klara Samuels
- A Stranger in the Mirror by Sidney Sheldon
- The Feast of Lupercal by Brian Moore
Area between the Family Room and the kitchenEdit
Sofa and the TV in the wall. Tony watches his old films and war documentaries on it. A.J. plays Nintendo 64 and later Xbox 360 on it.
Undergoes renovation and changes its appearance sometime between 2004-2006.
Behind the scenesEdit
Exterior scenes were filmed at a real North Caldwell house. Interiors were filmed at Silvercup Studios, New York.
Set decorator Janet Shaw picked the books for the shelves of the living room during the filming of Season 1. They stayed there throughout the filming of the whole series pretty much intact, as she says she thinks the Sopranos would not really read much.